Ideal for graduates wishing to develop a career in the language-related industries.
- Type: On campus
- Start: September
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 months
- Fee national: $9,169
- Fee international: $19,497
- Duration: 24 months
- Ideal for graduates wishing to develop a career in the language-related industries
- Taught by experts, providing current and critical knowledge of applied linguistics
- Provides training in established and cutting-edge research methodologies
- Connects theory with practice in real-world settings
- Offers flexibility and choice, using small-group teaching, to suit individual needs and academic interests
Study focus (sample modules)
- Second language learning principles
- Approaches to discourse analysis
- Issues in bilingualism
- Corpus linguistics
Graduates from our postgraduate programmes enter a range of careers worldwide, including teacher training; university research, teaching and leadership; testing and assessment; directing, managing or teaching roles within language teaching institutions.
You are normally required to have a good first or second class honours degree (or equivalent from a university outside the UK). Those with other qualifications and relevant work experience may also be considered for entry. IELTS: 6.5 overall with no element less than 6.0 (or equivalent).
Please keep in mind, we try to keep the information on fuyak.com as accurate as we can but we can't guarantee that all information is 100% correct. So always contact the universities.
How can we improve fuyak? Leave us a note!