This degree provides an exciting programme suitable for those currently working as language teachers, those who plan to work as language teachers in the future, and those who simply have a strong interest in language learning and teaching.
- Type: On campus
- Start: September
- Language: English
- Duration: 12 months
- Fee national: $10,678
- Fee international: $21,983
- Duration: 24 months
You will study a range of modules as part of your course, some examples of which are listed below.
- Principles of Language Teaching
- Second Language Acquisition
- Language Test Construction and Evaluation
- Research Methods in Linguistics and English Language
- Postgraduate Academic Study Skills
- Using Corpora in Language Teaching
- Content-Based Approaches to Language Education
- Corpus Linguistics
- English Grammar: A Cognitive Approach
- Introduction to Discourse Studies
- Language, Literacies and Digital Communication
- Critical Discourse Analysis
- Forensic Linguistics
- Experimental Approaches to Language and Cognition
- Cognitive Linguistics
- Curriculum Design in Language Education
- Teaching Languages to Students with Specific Learning Differences
An upper second class honours degree, or its equivalent, in a relevant subject area. Consideration will also be given to applicants with over two years of relevant teaching experience and a DELTA certification (or equivalent). IELTS: 6.5 (with at least 6.0 in listening and speaking and at least 6.5 in reading and writing) or equivalent.
Please keep in mind, we try to keep the information on fuyak.com as accurate as we can but we can't guarantee that all information is 100% correct. So always contact the universities.
How can we improve fuyak? Leave us a note!