TESOL (online) at the University of Stirling will enhance your teaching skills and open up new opportunities for you to advance your career in a wide range of language teaching positions in the UK and overseas.
- Type: Online
- Start: September
- Language: English
- Duration: 30 months
- Fee national: $19,847
- Fee international: $19,847
Delivered completely online, but with the option of attending modules on-campus if you so wish, this newly drafted and improved programme will satisfy the needs of those who seek to gain a masters qualification whilst continuing to teach.
TESOL (online) at the University of Stirling provides an advanced training and professional qualification for people presently engaged in any area of the teaching of English as a foreign or second language. On completion, you should possess the knowledge and practical classroom skills to be a confident, critically reflective and enterprising teacher.
Top reasons to study with us:
- You will gain a Master’s level qualification in teaching from an Education centre for excellence that is ranked 9th in the UK, The Times Good University Guide, 2016.
- We specialise in training experienced teachers.
- The course offers an excellent balance between theory and practise using a range of innovative teaching methods that facilitate engagement with new and complex ideas.
- This online qualification is designed for those who wish to gain a Master’s in TESOL that will fit around their professional and personal lifestyle
- You will be taught by professionals who have combined experience of living and teaching in all continents of the world
On completion of the MSc in TESOL, overseas graduates will be well prepared to sit all three modules of the University of Cambridge ESOL Examinations TKT. For experienced teachers, the qualification has provided access to positions with the British Council or in the tertiary sector.
Normally, a minimum of a second class Honours degree (2.1 preferred) or equivalent in a relevant subject. Applicants are expected to have at least two years full-time English language teaching experience. IELTS: 6.5 with at least 6.0 in speaking and listening and 6.5 in reading and writing (or equivalent).
Please keep in mind, we try to keep the information on fuyak.com as accurate as we can but we can't guarantee that all information is 100% correct. So always contact the universities.
How can we improve fuyak? Leave us a note!